Here at Techni-Pro Institute, we strive to provide excellent comprehensive study programs at an affordable cost. We endeavor to guide students on the path to professional development and assist them in finding suitable employment in our progressing global workforce.
The Institute is committed to the pursuit of an excellent educational experience.
- Creating an environment for learning that respects, nurtures, and interconnects.
- Preparing students to deliver exceptional health care to a multicultural society.
- Supporting nursing education with a caring philosophy.
- Contributing to raising the critical reflexive and intellectual level of our society.
- Developing student’s objectives in accordance with ethical, scientific, and intellectual rigor.
- Preparing health workers to respond to the health care needs of all individuals and families, in both urban and rural communities, as well as underprivileged countries.
Our Licenses, Course Approval, and Accreditation
Commission for Independent Education
850-245-3200 — http://www.fldoe.org/policy/cie/
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
License #: 2671
The Florida Department of Health, Board of Nursing (BON)
850-488-0595 — http://www.floridasnursing.org
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-02
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3252
Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing Technology (BONENT)
202-462-1252 — https://bonent.org
100 S. Washington Street
Rockville MD 20850
Accrediting Commission of Careers Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
703.247.4212 — https://www.accsc.org/
2101 Wilson Blvd, Suite 302
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Techni-Pro Institute is a premier choice for healthcare education. If you have any questions or inquiries, do not hesitate to call us at 561-395-1444 or send a message to email@example.com.